Iceborne also introduces Master Rank, an all-new quest tier above High Rank, where both new and returning monsters will challenge experienced hunters. Luckily, your hunter has learned a few new tricks, including mastery of the Clutch Claw, a new piece of gear that lets you zip onto monster hides from a distance. Use these new abilities, your wits and the environment itself to solve the mysteries of Hoarfrost Reach!
About the product
- A massive expansion to Monster Hunter: World (required & sold separately) that picks up right where World left off, offering new monsters, abilities and more
- Explore a sprawling new ice locale teeming with undiscovered creatures
- All-new monsters lurk around every corner, both in the new ice area and in familiar territory from Monster Hunter: World
- Battle fearsome monsters not only to craft new weapons & armor, but also to drive the story forward and uncover the mysteries of Hoarfrost Reach
- Extensive single-player campaign that also allows drop-in multiplayer; use the SOS Flare to summon other hunters for an assist!
OS: Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit required)
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 3770 or Core™ i3 8350 or Core™ i3 9100F / AMD Ryzen™ 5 1500X or Ryzen™ 5 3400G
Memory: 8GB RAM
Storage: 48 GB available space (additional 45 GB for High Resolution Texture Pack)
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 (VRAM 3GB) or GTX 1650 / AMD Radeon™ RX 480 or RX 570
DirectX: Version 11 or 12
Sound Card: DirectSound (DirectX® 9.0c or later)
Network: Broadband internet connection
Additional Notes: These specs allow for the game to be played in 1080p/30fps with graphics settings at "High".
- 64-bit processor and operating system are required.
- Windows 10 (Version 1809 or later) and a 4GB VRAM GPU (graphics board or video card) are required for DirectX 12 API.
・Compatible display is required for high-resolution settings.