Evolving the Monster Hunter series, Monster Hunter Rise will provide players with an inventive set of new tools to track down and defeat threatening monsters. For the first time ever in a Monster Hunter game, wire-based grappling actions can be performed by using a “Wirebug” while standing or in mid-air, adding an all-new level of aerial maneuverability to hunting strategies and attacks. The game will also debut new hunting partners called Palamutes, personalized and rideable “Canyne” companions that will provide players with a new set of attack options, while “Felyne” Palicoes will return as support characters for actions like healing.
- Rise to New Heights – The debut of the new “Wirebug” mechanic allows for wire-based grappling actions that can beused to scale cliffs and other hard-to-reach areas, providing new traversal and aerial attack options.
- New and Returning Monsters – The game will introduce Magnamalo, a menacing new flagship monster, as well asother new monsters like the shape-shifting Aknosom, the amphibious Tetranadon, and more. Hunters can also expectto encounter numerous fan-favorite and returning species from previous Monster Hunter games.
- Canyne Companions – New hunting partners called Palamutes can be personalized and used to ride across the terrain,providing players with all-new traveling and attack options. On solo hunts, players can select both a Palamute andPalico to assist them, while multiplayer hunters can bring one or the other into the field.
- The Rampage – In addition to the plethora of solo and multiplayer quests, the immersive story mode will task aspiringhunters with discovering the secrets behind the puzzling “Rampage” events that threaten Kamura Village.
- Hunting Options – Play solo, or join up to three other hunters in local or online co-op play. The Nintendo Switch systemalso allows for hunting anywhere, anytime and with anyone!
- Seamless Gameplay– Featuring maps with no loading times, the continuous gameplay ensures that players willremain on their quests as soon as the hunt begins, without transitions between areas.
Palamute Golden Retriever Costume (layered armor)
Palico Forest Cat Costume (layered armor)
Stat Boosting Novice Talisman
©CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- ‘Kamurai’ Hunter layered armor set
- ‘Shuriken Collar’ Palamute layered armor piece
- ‘Fish Collar’ Palico layered armor piece
- 4 gestures
- Samurai pose set
- Kabuki face paint
- ‘Izuchi Tail’ hairstyle